Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Appointment/Society Club/Twins?

We set our appointment! It's on Friday, October 18th at 3pm.

I'll be a day shy of 11 weeks. He wanted to see me sometime between 10-12 weeks... so we set it for a date right in the middle! I'm very excited for it. Brock will be coming with me and we'll be able to hear the heartbeat and {hopefully} see an ultrasound. It'll be our first appt so I would assume they'd do one. I think once we go, the whole thing will feel a little more real. 

I feel like everything so far has been so laid back and even keel. It's not that I'm not excited about it, I'm just so purely happy. I just feel good and at peace. It's nice. 




You know.. I think it's interesting that when you tell people you're pregnant, everyone has their two cents to give you -- good or bad, what to do, what not to do, how awful or how great their's was, etc. It's all there and they ALL have to tell you about it.  I mean, I don't really blame them. Once you get pregnant, you enter into this whole secret society realm of motherhood that only those apart of it understand. It's something that not everyone gets to experience and there are so many venues to take with it that everyone has to share why they did it the best or the worst! haha  
I just think it's interesting. 
I just sort of have to nod my head, smile, and respond appropriately. That seems to make them happy. 




Have I mentioned that I think I'm having twins?? Not really... and it may just be that I want twins so I hope it is :) On the other hand, I feel like I'm showing pretty early on! I'm only 8 weeks and I've got a belly. I look like I could be about 12 weeks or something... maybe more! Or maybe I just show really early! Or... I'm just doing really well at getting my extra 300 calories!  So who knows. I still hope it's twins :) I would be very happy and not nervous or scared at all. I know Brock and I will be good parents and that we can handle a lot of children, so each little one I can have, I get more and more excited about.
I was meant to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment