I'm 7 weeks and 2 days.
I've started to feel a little more sick..., meaning, I've come pretty close to almost throwing up, but I just try to find some food around the house that seems somewhat appealing and just keep eating!
I'm very tired all the time. Bed time for me is now 10 pm (sooner if I'm lucky
Lately, all of our FHE lessons are based around our children and what we want our family to be like and how we want to raise our kids! It makes me really happy.
I just got a letter back from Aaron from when we told him we were pregnant. He seemed really happy :) He asked if we knew if it was a boy or girl? What do we want? and if we've come up with names. haha Such a charmer that man...
I think we don't really care what it is. I mean of course both of us will be so happy with either. But, you know, secretly I think we'd both like a boy first because we like the idea of an older brother. However, I think I already mentioned that for some reason we both feel like it'll be a little girl. Honestly, I really just kinda want what Chelsea and Erin are having. I just want the cousins to be best friends! Chelsea finds out tomorrow what she's having -- can't wait!
The other thing is that we've had a list of names going since we were engaged, but we've never really revisited it. I guess it's just a little too early and we don't know what it is yet, so it's kinda hard to narrow down. But I'm sure it'll become more of a discussion once I'm a little farther along. In the meantime, we're just happy being an (almost) three man fam.
I think we don't really care what it is. I mean of course both of us will be so happy with either. But, you know, secretly I think we'd both like a boy first because we like the idea of an older brother. However, I think I already mentioned that for some reason we both feel like it'll be a little girl. Honestly, I really just kinda want what Chelsea and Erin are having. I just want the cousins to be best friends! Chelsea finds out tomorrow what she's having -- can't wait!
The other thing is that we've had a list of names going since we were engaged, but we've never really revisited it. I guess it's just a little too early and we don't know what it is yet, so it's kinda hard to narrow down. But I'm sure it'll become more of a discussion once I'm a little farther along. In the meantime, we're just happy being an (almost) three man fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment